Today's game against Texas marks a monumental day: we have a legitimate shot at beating Texas for the first time in a really long time. I'm not looking up the actual stat, it's too depressing. Don't judge me. Discuss what you want in this thread, but remember the site rules. They boil down to one statement: don't be a douchebag.
- DeAndre Washington is 218 yards away from 1,500 for the season. This would obviously be huge if he did that today.
- Patrick Mahomes is 89 yards away from 4,000 yards passing. That would give us a 4,000 yard passer, a 1,000 yard rusher, and a 1,000 yard receiver. That's a pretty impressive feat.
KEYS TO THE GAME:
- Force Jerrod Heard to pass
- Feed Deandre
- Weather the emotions of a team playing on it's last gasp (Texas)
- Emotionally Preparing Yourself For The Texas Game
- The Film Room Previews: The Texas Longhorns
- The Air Raid Preview Podcast
- Texas fans don't remember to wipe their butts after they poop
- Texas fans didn't think Adele's album was that good
- Texas fans prefer "Sandlot 2" to "The Sandlot"