1. West Virginia [6-0]: W vs. TCU (LW: 1)
The Mountaineers served TCU its worst loss of the Big 12 era, as they continue to roll.
2. Baylor [6-0]: BYE (LW: 3)
Baylor plays its second real game of the season on Saturday, and it’s almost November.
3. Oklahoma [5-2]: W @ Texas Tech (LW: 2)
Pat Mahomes had his way with Oklahoma’s defense, which could be a real concern for the Sooners if they hope to win the Big 12. Three of their four Big 12 wins have come by a touchdown or less.
4. Oklahoma State [5-2]: W @ Kansas (LW: 4)
Kansas is proving dangerous in the Big 12, playing a lot of close games so far. The Cowboys actually handled the road trip to Lawrence better than most.
5. Kansas State [4-3]: W vs. Texas (LW: 6)
The Wildcats did what they almost always do, find a way to grind out a win. Their only two Big 12 losses so far are to Oklahoma and West Virginia.
6. TCU [4-3]: L @ West Virginia (LW: 5)
The Frogs are officially not a Big 12 title contender after losing to West Virginia, but could finish the season strong with Oklahoma and WVU out of the way.
7. Texas [3-4]: L @ Kansas State (LW: 7)
“Texas is back” to staring down another 5-7 season, which could happen for the second time since Charlie Strong said it would never happen again in 2014.
8. Texas Tech [3-4]: L vs. West Virginia (LW: 8)
Score a lot of points, surrender a lot of points, lose close football games. Nothing new here.
9. Iowa State [1-6]: BYE (LW: 9)
The Cyclones host Kansas State in the latest installment of “Farmaggedon” this Saturday.
10. Kansas [1-6]: L vs. Oklahoma State (LW: 10)
The Jayhawks have been playing most teams way closer than anyone expected. Can they actually pull off an upset?