The fight for bowl eligibility continues today. All we need is one win people. One win. 60 football minutes to relative glory.
- TexasTech.com preview
- 1340 The Fan preview
- Kansas City Star Preview
- The Air Raid Preview Podcast
- The Film Room Previews: Kansas State
It's Senior night, and it's several of our favorite player's last time to put on that home uniform. I have to give it up for guys like Micah Awe, Pete Robertson, DeAndre Washington, and LeRaven Clark for sticking with the program through several tumultuous years. I really do believe that they have set a foundation that we can build on for several years. I'm predicting a Texas Tech win (what kind of a fan would I be if I didn't), but Bill Snyder and the K-State Wildcats are a team that I fear and respect. They're disciplined, smart, and aggressive. This should be an absolute war.
Keys To The Game:
- Start Fast: We need to put a lot of distance between us and a very resilient KSU team if we want to win
- Stop The Run: If we play how we played against OSU, I think we win. If we play how we played against Baylor, I think we lose. It all comes back to that
- Play Calm: If we come out too wound up, we're destined to lose. We play so much better when we play loose and fast. We can't let the emotion of Senior night and bowl eligibility get to us.
- Outside Receivers Have To Show Something: Surprisingly, they've been a slight weak point for us. We have to get them open, and when they get open they have to catch the ball. Please.
- Freshmen Have To Play Well: SIC THEM YOUNGINS ON 'EM
As always, follow the site rules. In a nutshell, don't be a douche. Don't troll or flame bait people. This isn't baseball, you don't get three strikes. It's basketball, you're shooting a 1-1. I would prefer to let us talk and sling some friendly stuff at each other, but make no mistake, if you break our rules you will not be allowed to participate in the fun.
UPDATE (12:52 PM):
ALL RED EVERYTHING
UPDATE (1:12 PM):
Good Lord this is a long throw.
I just saw Patrick Mahomes let one rip in warmups. To be fair, he stepped over the goal line, about the 2-3 yd line. Landed at the 23— Brian Holland (@BHollandSports) November 14, 2015