Texas Tech wins game one against the College of Charleston of the Lubbock Super-Regional, 1-0. Chris Sadberry pitches a gem of a game and Jonny Drozd finishes the game with a save. Hunter Redman had some terrific saves at the plate and maybe is the player of the game for blocking the plate and saving two runs. The lone run of the game was scored by Stephen Smith off of a Tyler Neslony triple in the third inning.
ESPN has a box score and I bet they will have some video up pretty soon.
Game two starts tomorrow at 2:00 pm and keep in mind that with the Super-Regional, this is a best of three series and if Texas Tech wins tomorrow, this team is going to the College World Series in Omaha.
- College of Charleston Cougars vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders: Game 1 Preview and Game Thread
- Red Raider Gridiron: Edwards No Longer on Team; Mahomes Heads to Lubbock
- Mike Mitchell Talks to Fox Sports About His Transfer to Texas Tech
- Red Raider Hardball: College of Charleston Ready to Shock the World; Sadberry to Start Saturday
- Texas Tech Links: Phil Steele's All-Big 12 Team; Mahomes to Face Decision; Softball to Name Coach