Texas Tech vs. Baylor
Date: November 29, 2014
Time: 2:30 pm
Good Guys: Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys: Baylor Bears
Location: AT&T Stadium | Arlington, TX
Weather: Doesn’t matter
TV/Stream: ABC, ESPN or ESPN2
Radio/Stream: Broadcast Affiliates and TuneIn App
Vegas: The line opens with Baylor favored by 21.5 and moves to 23.5 and 24 by Monday and now, the line is 26.5 or 27 (via OddsShark)
* Baylor could run wild on Texas Tech | Red Raiders
* Tech, Baylor match big-play weapons | Red Raiders
* High-scoring Bears take aim at Tech | Red Raiders
* College football projections: Week 14 F/+ picks - Football Study Hall - You may not want to look.
* Updated Texas Top 150 " Texas Football - Texas Tech has 9 players on the list.
* TEXASTECH.COM The Real King Crab - Texas Tech University Official Athletic Site - Real terrific read.
* Dad of Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury to buy first 2015 F-150 - San Antonio Express-News - How about that!
* Unexpected surprise: Walk-on Brence gets scholarship, making major impact - WacoTrib.com: Baylor Bears Football
* John Morris’ take: Novelty wears off; scoreboard doesn’t at AT&T - WacoTrib.com: Baylor Bears Football
* Baylor vs. Tech: Dry, plush site pretty appealing to soaked Bears - WacoTrib.com: Baylor Bears Football
* Keys to the game: How can Texas Tech steal a win from No. 7 Baylor? | Dallas Morning News
* Carlton: Art Briles says Baylor used to being the hunted; Texas Tech ready to hunt | Dallas Morning News
* Texas Tech prediction: Red Raiders have nothing to lose against powerful Baylor | Dallas Morning News
* Sources: SMU has agreed in principle to make Clemson's Chad Morris its new football coach | Dallas Morning News
* Texas A&M fires defensive coordinator Mark Snyder | Dallas Morning News