Texas Tech vs. Iowa State
Date: November 22, 2014
Time: 2:30 pm
Good Guys: Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys: Iowa State Cyclones
Location: Jack Trice Stadium | Ames, IA
Weather: Sunny, high 38, low 28
TV/Stream: Fox Sports Net
Radio/Stream: Broadcast Affiliates and TuneIn App
Vegas: No line (via OddsShark)
* Raiders ready for harsh weather - like Cyclones | Red Raiders
* Tech offense should blow through Cyclones | Red Raiders
* Texas Tech, Iowa State desperate for a win | Red Raiders
* Texas Tech QB commit has 9 total TDs in wild 69-60 win | Football | DFWVarsity.com - This is pretty big news, and amazing that Stidham had 9 touchdowns the first week back after being out a month. Huge win. Huge performance.
* Cyclones frustrated but focused on playing out season : Sports
* Former Tech S Josh Keys kicked off team due to failed drug tests - Just in case you needed a reason why Keys was kicked off the team, here it is. This is usually the case when a player is suspended for a game and then eventually off the team.
* Peterson: ISU-Texas Tech has (triple) OT written all over it
* Football: Why run defense could decide the ISU-Tech game between two poor rushing defenses | Ames Tribune
* A Man at 47: Is Mike Gundy — the Most Successful Head Coach in Oklahoma State Football History — Actually Any Good? " - I've always felt like Gundy wasn't anything special as a head coach, but he obviously has done a fantastic job of hiring the right coordinators.
* How to build an offense without a mobile QB - Football Study Hall
* The Weekly Troll: Texas Tech - Wide Right & Natty Lite
Congrats to the Lady Raiders for notching their third win of the year, this time over Arizona and is doing so without their best player in Amber Battle, who is suspended for the first few games of the year. Wreck 'Em!
And a special congrats and shout-out to the soccer team that beat Auburn yesterday afternoon, 2-1, and is advancing to the Sweet Sixteen in the NCAA Championships in program history. Ali Murphy's mid-field kick for a goal, yes mid-field, is OMG. Guns Up! Guns Up! Guns Up! Guns Up! Guns Up! Guns Up!