- Synopsis of the game: Texas comes out ready to play, but the Red Raiders battle back, behind a raucous Jones Stadium crowd. Crabtree has his 5th two touchdown game in a row, while Baron Batch keeps the Red Raiders grounded. Tramain Swindall absolutely breaks out Saturday night. Daniel Charbonnet and Darcel McBath have got to make Shipley and Cosby pay for going over the middle, while Brandon Williams garners 2 sacks. The difference is a field goal by Lynnwood.
- Offensive MVP: Tramain Swindall
- Defensive MVP: Brandon Williams
- Final Score: Texas Tech 45, Texas 42
- One Time Only, Seth C's Friday Embarrassing Admission: First, I admit that I'm totally stealing this bit from the tremendous Alabama blog, Roll Bama Roll, but if there's a game that I feel like we might need it, this is it. So, without further ado, I give to you my attempt to curry favor with the football gods by admitting cultural, and intellectual flaws in a very public manner . . . after the jump.
If I could offer a reasonable explanation for this I would, but, well . . . obviously, there is no reasonable explanation. You can ask my wife, but whenever this song comes up on the iPod random mode, it's me singing at the top of my lungs.
For the rest of you, offer up your embarrassing admission and remember, it's for a win dammit.