The Red Raiders continued their conference road struggles today, losing handily to the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Texas Tech now has a dismal 0-8 conference road record this season. Poor shooting and untimely turnovers doomed the Red Raiders today. Giving up twelve turnovers and only shooting 39 percent from the field make it really tough to win on the road. Oklahoma State took the lead about two minutes into the game and never trailed again. At the half, Tech trailed 45-27 and never could recover from the deficit.
- Here is the complete box score.
- Junior guard Keenan Evans was the leading scorer with 18 points and three rebounds.
- Tech was 4/18 (22%) from the three-point line.
- Guard Justin Gray recored a double double scoring 16 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
- Oklahoma State turned the ball over 20 times, but the Red Raiders only managed to turn that into 18 points.
Next up the Red Raiders will host the Texas Longhorns at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, March 1st.