Until Texas Tech rallies past a few notable Big 12 teams, don’t expect to see the Double-T squeezing in any FanPulse Polls. The win against Montana State is the first step in an exciting season - so hold on to hope! Sixty-six fan bases chimed in after a long weekend of college football and here’s what the FanPulse data tells us:
Obviously Clemson remains as the near-unanimous number one. The university located in South Carolina was notched down to No. 3 by the Tarheel fans of UNC and down to No. 2 by their Gamecock neighbors of South Carolina. Nobody outside of the Carolinas is doubting Clemson currently.
- Auburn, jumping from No. 18 to No. 8 after beating Oregon, 27-21
- LSU, jumping from No. 10 to No. 6 after beating Georgia Southern 55-3.
- Oregon, falling from No. 12 to No. 17 after losing to Auburn, 27-21
- Miami, falling from No. 22 to out of the poll after losing to Florida, 24-20
- Northwestern, falling from No. 21 to out of the poll after losing to Stanford, 17-7
- Florida, falling from No. 8 to No. 11 after beating Miami, 24-20
Texas Tech fans’ Top 25:
- Ohio State
- Notre Dame
- Penn State
- Texas A&M
- Michigan State
- Washington State
- Iowa State
- You guys have more stock in Oklahoma than the average CFB fan
- Texas A&M clearly not a fan favorite, ranking two spots lower via Red Raider fans
- Not a lot of interest in Texas, who was -ironically- jumped by Notre Dame in the TTU poll. I guess we all thought that would be more poetic than an SEC team.
Do you have serious FOMO with all your friends casting votes weekly about the who’s who of college football? Join the rest of us by signing up to receive SB Nation’s FanPulse Top 25 survey RIGHT HERE. We have Kool-Aid.