We’re back at it again! Texas Tech is still rolling after the home and home thumping of less-than-not-notable teams, but this weekend will provide a much better picture. The FanPulse Polls have been collected and tallied after a semi-predictable weekend and here’s what the data tells us:
Again Clemson gives no indication that they need to be anywhere except No. 1. Their dominating defense in the Texas A&M match up illustrated an ability to control key aspects of the game. Expect Clemson to hang around for a while.
- Florida, somehow jumping from No. 11 to No. 7 after a 45-0 blanking of *checks notes* TN-Martin
- Maryland, Mississippi State, and USC for entering the arena after being previously unranked
- Michigan, falling from No. 7 to No. 10 after escaping the Army game, 24-21
- Texas, and Texas A&M falling two spots each for having opportunities at high-quality opponents but failing to capitalize
- Washington, falling from No 13. to No. 17 after a late-night loss to Cal, 20-1
- Syracuse, being Thanos snapped from No. 21 to beyond the ranking system after being demolished by Maryland, 63-20.
Texas Tech fans’ Top 25:
- Ohio State
- Notre Dame
- Penn State
- Texas A&M
- Michigan State
- Washington State
- Iowa State
- Mississippi State
- This week (outside of a few radicals) was predictable, and the Texas Tech votes didn’t differ too far from the field of sixty-six voters.
Do you have serious FOMO with all your friends casting votes weekly about the who’s who of college football? Join the rest of us by signing up to receive SB Nation’s FanPulse Top 25 survey RIGHT HERE. We have Kool-Aid.