Brace yourselves because I came up with a completely revolutionary idea in the history of ideas, you're welcome America. We're going to do a drinking game! Except instead of drinking alcohol before noon on a Thursday we'll eat breakfast. Some of you adults will frown on me eating breakfast at 11:40 but I'm getting up at 11 so mind your own business and don't judge me.
The rules of the game will be outlined here but all you really need is a cup of joe, orange juice, eggs, pancakes/waffles (dealer's choice), and bacon. I'm unsure if IHOP has tv's for game watching and it's highly unlikely that Waffle House has cable. Bottom line is if you have a semi-normal job just fix your breakfast at home and bring it to wherever you decide to watch the game.
Take a drink of OJ if:
- Announcers mention the Toddfather's two masters degrees
- Zach Smith makes a ridiculous alley oop dunk
- Announcers mention Matthew Temple is a walkon/fraternity/youknowthedeal
Eat a raw egg if:
- Aaron Ross hits a 3 from NBA range in the last 3 minutes of a close game
- Keenan Evans breaks ankles with a sick dribble move
- Justin Gray grabs an offensive rebound
CHUG YOUR COFFEE MUG if:
- Jordan Jackson dunks
- Rokas Ulvydas plays
Take a shot of syrup if:
- Keenan Evans banks a 3 from Steph Curry range
- Devaugntah Williams hits a ridiculous contested layup
- Any Tech player hits a buzzer beater
Eat bacon if:
- You're a person.
There you have it folks, history has been made! I will partake in this event and I sincerely hope y'all will join me in a few hours when we try out this exciting new experiment. Fill up your coffee pots and prepare your breakfasts, for at 11:40 we forge our in the history books as the great innovators of our time.