Coach Chris Beard had his guys ready to play tonight. The Red Raiders came out aggressive on both sides of the ball and jumped all over the Roadrunners. The Red Raiders were up big at the half, 42-21. The second half did not look much different as Tech just kept pouring it on. They led by around 30 points for much of the last 10 minutes.
- Zach Smith rolled his ankle during warmups tonight and was held out of the game. All reports indicate he is ok, but Beard was exercising caution. Niem Stevenson started in Smith’s place.
- Keenan Evans and Niem Stevenson were the leading scorers with 16 points apiece.
- Nine Red Raiders scored tonight.
- Temple had a career high 13 points.
- Tech was 14 of 14 from the free throw line tonight. Fantastic!
The Red Raiders will have a week off for final exams and then resume action on Wednesday, December 14 in Lubbock at 8:00 against Nicholls State.