Date: September 6, 2014
Time: 10:00 pm CST
Good Guys: Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys: UTEP Miners
Location: Sun Bowl Stadium | El Paso, TX
Weather: High of 89, low of 69, 40% Chance of Rain
TV/Stream: Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports GO App
It's game day. Here are your morning links.
* Miners Try to Build on Home Opener | RedRaiders.com
* Jackson Takes Charge of Tech Defensive Line | RedRaiders.com
* Texas Tech vs. UTEP: How They Match Up | RedRaiders.com
* Texas Tech Q&A with linebacker Kenny Williams | RedRaiders.com
* UTEP football: High-powered Red Raiders offense will be huge test for Miners - El Paso Times
* Q&A With Jameill Showers - Miner Rush | This is really great hustle by the guys at Miner Rush. Showers has a good read thus far on Texas Tech's defense after one game.
* College coaches share their memories of "growing up" with ESPN - ESPN Front Row | Of all things, I was emailed this by someone at ESPN. Nice guy.
* Big 12 true freshman power rankings - Big 12 Blog - ESPN
* BCF Toys - Game Projections | Another mathematical model to predict wins.
* Texas Tech Red Raiders vs Texas El Paso Miners Odds - Saturday September 6 2014 | Odds Shark | Interesting that Texas Tech opened as an 18 point favorite and the line has moved to 21.