Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | Oklahoma St. Cowboys
Date | November 2, 2013
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Location | Jones AT&T Stadium | Lubbock, Texas
Weather | Sunny, High 71, Low 40
Television | Fox
Television Call | Gus Johnson (Play-by-Play), Charles Davis (Analyst), Kristina Pink (Sideline)
Radio | Affiliates
Odds | Via OddsShark | Opening Line: 2.5 | Current Line: 1.5 to 1
Before we get to the links, congrats to the soccer team for beating Texas 1-0 and finishing the Big 12 regular season undefeated! Just really incredible and highlights should be watched here. The men's basketball team won an exhibition game against Angelo St., 65-46. Highlights are here. Let's sweep this freaking weekend.
You all probably know the schedule for the day, which is a college football open thread at 11:00 am and the first game thread goes up at 5:00 pm.
- The LAJ has an article on how K Ryan Bustin is closing in on school records after just a year and a half on the job. Also an article about there being a night game at Jones AT&T Stadium. A bit on the Hall of Fame and Hall of Honor inductees. And finally, a look at the matchups.
- The SAEN has the list of the coaches who have made the final list of the Paul "Bear" Bryant Coaching Award, which includes head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
- The USA Today has a bit on the big games of the day, including OSU vs. TTU.
- The Tulsa World has a few articles, including Oklahoma St. looking to stop Texas Tech's passing attack and three storylines for the game.
- I'm tired of linking to the auto-play articles from the NewsOK and that crashing my browser, so I'm done with that.
- The DMN has five things to watch, but it's a slideshow, and why Kingsbury keeps reminding the team of "98" (which is the total amount Texas Tech lost to OSU the past two years).
- Turfburner previews and picks the game.
- Grantland takes a quick look at TE Jace Amaro.