Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | Baylor Bears
Date | November 16, 2013
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Location | Death Star | Arlington, Texas
Weather | Doesn’t matter
Television | Fox
Television Call | Gus Johnson (Play-by-Play), Charles Davis (Analyst), Kristina Pink (Sideline)
Radio | Affiliates
Odds | Via OddsShark | Opening Line: 27 | Current Line: 27.5 - 28
Just to catch up you on a couple of non-football things. The soccer team beat Minnesota 3-0 last night in their first round game of the NCAA Tournament. The three goals were things of beauty and there are highlights at the link. They take on Texas A&M in the next round. Ho hum. Kennedy Kithuka wins again, this time the Mountain Region Title. UNDEFEATED. The volleyball team is set to host Texas tonight. They're the #1 team in the nation. And Texas Tech and Tubby Smith officially received the letters of intent for Justin Gray and Zach Smith. Welcome to the fold! Let's do this.
- The LAJ will keep you busy this morning: facts box, depth chart, matchups and how Texas Tech hopes to play the spoiler role.
- FSSW has their Big 12 storylines and predictions. FOX also has a video preview of the game.
- Football Study Hall has a terrific piece on TE Jace Amaro.
- The DMN has keys to the game as well as this being a trap game for Baylor.
- FWST writes that BCS stuff won't chatter distract them from Texas Tech.
- For clarification purposes, per SB Nation, former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach didn't call Big 12 Commish Dan Beebe, but he did call the Big 12 head of officials.
- 24/7 Sports has some high school stats, including Ian Sadler, Byron Daniels, Justin Stockston, Jah'Shawn Johnson and Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes ran for over 200 yards and passed for over 200 yards.