Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | Baylor Bears
Date | November 16, 2013
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Location | Death Star | Arlington, Texas
Weather | Doesn’t matter
Television | FOX
Television Call | Gus Johnson (Play-by-Play), Charles Davis (Analyst), Kristina Pink (Sideline)
Radio | Affiliates
Odds | Via OddsShark | Opening Line: 27 | Current Line: 26.5
Here we go. It should be a fun week. And I mean that. We're going to try to have fun and hive-mind about how to turn this around and how to remedy things. It's either that or you end up having to work all day and we all know that's not going to happen.
- The official site has their game preview up and there were no discernible changes in the depth chart that I could tell with a quick look. Again, it's remained relatively static since SMU.
- The LAJ writes about how Texas Tech is in the middle of a very rough stretch (understatement!) and WR Eric Ward isn't backing down:
- The LAJ writes about the five key developments this week.
- The DT recaps Texas Tech's third straight loss.
- And one of my favorite things to read for the week is Matt Hinton's Box Scorin' at Football Study Hall.
"I don’t think it’s spiraling out of control," senior wide receiver Eric Ward said. "We still have two regular-season games left. I mean, we knock off Baylor, have a big win, people tend to forget about what happened this week. You’re only as good as your last (game). We need to build on what we didn’t execute on (Saturday), but the sky’s the limit. The season’s not over yet. We’ve still got games to play. We’ve just got to learn from our mistakes and protect the ball."It's not always fun, but Ward is right. Don't quit.