Save all of your predictions for the post that's scheduled to go at noon.
- Track & Field | The DT continues to track Ifeatu Okafor, a former shot put thrower for Texas Tech, is going to Indianapolis this weekend as she's been nominated for the NCAA Woman of the Year. We hope you win the award. The cross country teams will also head to Terre Haute, Indiana, to run in the NCAA Pre-National Invitational.
- Soccer | The soccer team gets a bit of a break and don't play until the 25th, but the DT has good story on midfielder Conner Whitfield.
- Volleyball | The volleyball team lost to Kansas in straight sets on Wednesday and will try to get back on the winning track with Kansas St. on Saturday at 7:00 pm in Manhattan.
- Baseball | The Red & Black Series is set to start tonight and go through next weekend. Go see some fall baseball.
- Men's Basketball | The men's basketball team held their local media day and the LAJ and the DT. Lots of quotes and thoughts about the new players. There's also some video of the presser below.
- We had a busy day yesterday, so I really hope you check out the work that SARR, MikeTTU, DanSwany, LoneStarRedRaider and kevinkinsler did this week.
- The LAJ has an article on Texas Tech and third down defense. There is also a note on WVU QB Ford Childress being out for the year, so wVU is down to Paul Millard and Clint Trickett at quarterback.
- Pretty cool, ESPN talked to a handful of head equipment managers, including Texas Tech's Zane Perry. Go check this out, lots of interesting things about how teams handle multiple helmets.
- Whoah, the DMN has a brand new look on their website and it is much cleaner. The new DMN has the Big 12 Offensive Awards, the Big 12 Defensive Awards and some miscellaneous awards. The DMN also has their predictions and a Texas Tech win.
- The DT writes about the Red Raiders making their first trip to Morgantown.
- Some WVU links: the News & Sentinel has a bit on the wVU defense being ready, from the Daily Athenaeum, WVU wants to avenge the loss from last year, the Herald Dispatch on TE Jace Amaro being a matchup problem and the Charleston Gazette talk with DT Kerry Hyder about the coaching changes.