WHO IS GONE
|11||Leon Mackey||SR||6-5/260||Defensive End|
|54||Dartwan Bush||JR||6-1/256||Defensive End|
|52||Kindred Evans||RS FR||6-3/228||Defensive End|
|46||Christopher Knighton||RS JR||6-1/252||Defensive End|
|43||Jackson Richards||RS SO||6-4/248||Defensive End|
|10||Pete Robertson||RS FR||6-3/220||Defensive End|
|40||Chase Robison||FR||6-4/237||Defensive Line|
|98||Anthony Smith||FR||5-10/312||Defensive Line|
|92||Michael Starts||FR||6-4/303||Defensive Line|
|91||Kerry Hyder||RS JR||6-2/281||Defensive Tackle|
|94||Donte Phillips||RS FR||6-2/260||Defensive Tackle|
|8||Delvon Simmons||SO||6-5/290||Defensive Tackle|
|96||Dennell Wesley||JR||6-1/286||Defensive Tackle|
*As an aside, I left off who the walk-on players. You can see the entire roster here.
1. Kerry Hyder has significantly stepped up his play from yesterday to year. Of the returning regulars, who do you think makes a significant jump in terms of their play?
2. I have some what thought that Delvon Simmons and Michael Starts may be a bit too tall to play defensive tackle and are both relatively lean because they are so tall. Do you think he could benefit from a move to defensive end especially if this team goes to the 3-4? Any other players that you think are candidates for a position change?
3. The pass rush has been a big problem for this team. Who are the best pass rushers on the team and how do you get them to have a bigger impact on the game?
4. There are a handful players that didn't really play at all last year (Anthony Smith, J.J. Loller, Michael Starts, Kindred Evans, Donte Phillips, and Chase Robison). Any of these players that you think will burst on the scene this year?
5. You can do this for a 4 man front with a 4-3 and a 3 man front with a 3-4. I suppose you may also have to make a distinction as to whether or not your 3-4 is a 1-gap or 2-gap, but you can make that call. Who is in your two-deep for tackle and defensive end?