On my lunch break, thought I'd open up a new thread. Sounds like it's been a good day and there were a handful of defensive commits that will make us sleep easier tonight. Just in case anyone wants to play along, here's the five questions.
1. Who do you think is the most important offensive commitment?
2. Who do you think is the most important defensive commitment?
3. Who is the "sleeper" of the offensive commitments?
4. Who is the "sleeper" of the defensive commitments?
5. Overall, how would you grade this class (for fun, let's use a letter grade of A, B, C, D or F)?
Copy and paste the questions into your comment.