I had started a Monday Five Questions, but apparently Texas Tech had some stuff hit the fan. In any event, I thought this would be a good opportunity to touch base with everyone as to how things are proceeding. Leave your answers in the comments.
- Tuberville has hired his offensive coordinator in Neal Brown and his defensive coordinator in James Willis. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst hire and 10 being the best hire, how do you rate each hire?
- What both worries and excites you most about hiring an unknown offensive coordinator in Brown, who has helped Troy to offensive success, but has never done it beyond that?
- Conversely, what both worries and excites you most about hiring a coach like Willis, who is the linebackers coach for Alabama?
- We are all lamenting about the death of the Air Raid offense, at least to some extent, but does anyone take any solace in knowing that Sonny Cumbie was retained and may have just as much experience as Lincoln Riley, but has had to implement a game plan as a coach/player with the arena league?
- From a global perspective, how do you rate Tuberville's performance thus far, including everything from his hiring of assistants, to dealing with the media and a caustic sitation, etc. Again on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the absolute worst and 10 being the absolute best.