Because I missed yesterday's DTN's Top ____, I thought it deserved it's own post, thus, in no particular order, DTN's Top Eight:
- Um . . . the library is for studying, right.
- Good stuff from Hyatt on Coach Hays.
- Stuff Orange and White People Like (this is referring to the Vols, not the Horns, but still quality).
- SMQ explains the Flexbone. Totally awesome.
- I'm sure you know by now, but Ryan Perrilloux is in trouble, again.
- This is not a way I would want to test a bullet proof vest.
- K-State wants to get out of a game with Fresno State and BOTC responds.
- The Pump brothers (college basketball's version of William Wesley) may be the most powerful duo in college basketball. This is a must read if you're at all interested in college basketball.