Double-T Nation News:
In no particular order, DTN's Top Four:
- Rock Chalk Talk on Darrell Arthur and Mario Chalmers declaring for NBA draft.
- This is really cool. A huge cargo ship tips over and a salvage company is hired to save the ship's cargo, the catch is that they get 10% of the cargo's value if they save the ship, but $0 if they don't (via Kottke).
- SMQ on recruiting, complicated math, and oversigning recruits.
- NBA/NCAA trying to end AAU (via Barking Carnival).
- OSU's new basketball coach, Travis Ford, is very conflicted.
- True Hoop updates the Seattle situation.
Texas Tech Football:
As posted yesterday, LAJ's Don Williams confirms that the Red-Black Scrimmage will be on the NFL Network. Here's AD, Gerald Myers:
I don't know who made this happen, but thank you. I'm one of the few people who has the NFL Network, so I'm crazy-happy this morning.
If you take a look at the front page of the Yahoo! Sports College Football page, you'll see Mr. Crabtree's awesomeness. The story on Mr. Crabtree is by Rivals.com's Olin Buchanan, and Mr. Crabtree's attempt to chase and break more records. Mr. Crabtree is quietly confident about this year's prospects:
"I'm looking at this team going undefeated and going to a big bowl game," he said after a recent spring practice. "I think we can win every game."
"We have my whole offensive line back," Crabtree said. "We have our quarterback. We have 10 people from the offense back from last year and we've got a defense coming up. Our d-line is doing real good right now."
And Leach on Mr. Crabtree: