The Preakness, in Baltimore, Maryland was this past weekend and Baltimore, being the home base for Under Armour, hosts all of their sponsors, which includes Texas Tech. Under Armour calls it their Hospitality Weekend.
In fact, three of our head coaches were there in their Preakness-best, what a good looking group of coaches, including head coach Kliff Kinsbury, Candace Whitaker and Tubby Smith.
Good thing we're not done because Kingsbury also happened to catch Stephen Curry.
I've often wondered what would be the best day ever for Kingsbury and maybe it's getting tweeted in a photo with Mike Tyson and Tom Brady.
Too turnt up?
Kingsbury gettin' turnt up tonight... pic.twitter.com/ts7l95D5RK— LostLettermen.com (@LostLettermen) May 17, 2014
Nah. I think we're turned up the proper amount.
- The Weekender | May 16th-18th
- Texas Tech News, Notes and Links | Baseball's Walk-Off Win; Smith Gets Paid; Calipari and Smith
- Red Raider Baseball | West Virginia vs. Texas Tech | Weekend Open Thread
- Matt Wallerstedt's 3-4 Defense: Coverages and What They Look Like During the Game
- The BentProp Project | A Red Raider Searches Palau for U.S. Soldiers MIA