LINKS | Let's do this.
- New Punter | The LAJ has a bit on new punter, Taylor Symmank. I honestly feel awful for Ryan Erxleben as I am sure that it probably isn't easy for him to lose his job his senior year. Back to Symmank, pretty cool story there about who Symmank's grandfather is and how he got to Texas Tech.
- THE TEXAS TECH FOX RELEASES A STATEMENT | Via EDSBS.
- Behind the Scenes at TAMU | CBS Sports Bruce Feldman spent 8 days with TAMU as they prepared for Alabama and this is a dang fine piece of writing, but also relevent in that former TAMU OC Kliff Kingsbury spent so much time with TAMU HC Kevin Sumlin that this might give you some insight as to how Kingsbury might prepare for games. I have a real tough time disliking Sumlin.
- Texas Tech and Houston Agree to Four Game Series | The official site has all of the details. I know that this news broke the day before and I sorta just forgot about it. I get too wrapped up in the game.
- Fact Checkers | John Walters used to write for SI and he gives some insight into how the process of fact checking and working for Sports Illustrated. Walters also has a long list of highly successful individuals who used to be fact checkers for SI. Pretty illustrious group. As an aside, no one likes fact checking for Rick Reilly.
- Stuff | The DMN has a quasi-preview and prediction.
ACTION | Three videos, the Co-DC Matt Wallersted film session, a bit on IR Jakeem Grant and the Red Raider Most Likely with OLB Pete Robertson.