What kind of checklist do you have for GAMEDAY? If you are like me (and God I pray you are not) you have different prep lists depending on Home Games, Away Games that you attend, and TV games.
My list for TV games:
At least 3 days prior to game...
- check cable guide and insure game is on, channel found, DVR set
- Check liquor cabinet....
- Enchanted Rock?
- ZingZang, limes, olives, pickled asparagus, pickled okra? celery(for early games)?
- Ice and limes for afternoon and evening games?
- Check closet
- Game jersey or black shirt with TT logo ?
- Black shorts?
- Black boxers?
- Favorite sweat-stained Titlest black visor?
- Check fridge
- sausage thawed?
- plenty of green chilies?
- Ribs ready to marinate?
- Call friends and spread the word that you are welcome to come watch, but no visiting during the game...take it outside.