All of the faxes for the National Letters of Intent should be in. Who will have the biggest impact? Who is your favorite under the radar commit? What still needs to be addressed? Answer five questions!
We really don't need a reason to do a five questions, but National Signing Day is a really good reason to do five questions. I'm writing this at 5:30 in the morning, so there are bound to be some de-commitments or surprise commitments.
1. Who do you think has the biggest impact next year on offense and defense why?
2. Now think long-term, who do you think has the biggest impact of the offensive and defensive players?
3. Which player has gone too far under the radar?
4. Considering the lack of time that Kliff Kingsbury had to put together this class, what do you think he did the best job of addressing?
5. What area or position do you think that could still be addressed?