* The NCAA Investigation of Miami Should Largely End, and Mark Emmert Should Resign - Team Speed Kills
* Why firing Mark Emmert would not be enough to fix the NCAA - SBNation.com
* After Miami case, NCAA needs to reevaluate enforcement model - College Football - Stewart Mandel - SI.com
* NCAA's Miami report highlights need for investigative transparency - College Football - Andy Staples - SI.com
* Mark Emmert's fate in the hands of people who helped create the NCAA mess - NCAA Football - Sporting News#
TRACK AND FIELD
* Red Raiders Host Sooners Wednesday Night - Texas Tech Red Raiders Official Athletic Site
* Tech guard Dusty Hannahs showing improvement during freshman season | Red Raiders
* Oklahoma Basketball: Quick Look At Second Meeting With Texas Tech - Crimson And Cream Machine
* Tech men’s basketball looks for revenge - The Daily Toreador: Sports
* 2013 Football Spring Game Set For April 20 - Texas Tech Red Raiders Official Athletic Site
* Alex Collins football college: Why can’t an 18-year-old sign a letter of intent? - Slate Magazine | I thought this was good in relation to New Orleans LB Edward Williams and his situation.
* D.J. Gillins recruit scouting report: talented Jacksonville QB looks to bounce back from ACL tear - SBNation.com
* Johnny Manziel, Big Man On Campus, avoiding campus in web-only classes - CBSSports.com
* Tech agrees to big buyout in signing Kingsbury | Red Raiders | There are a lot of good details here regarding Kingsbury's buyout, especially in comparison to Leach's deal and apparently the big deal yesterday was that Kingsbury would have some authority regarding uniforms:
"Coach has sole discretion on deciding when the football team will wear specific uniform combinations," the contract reads. "In the event Coach’s choice of the football team equipment and team uniforms exceeds the football program’s budget, Coach may seek donations for such purposes."
That's fine, but I don't know if this is that big of a deal and would think that a head coach gets input whether it is in the contract or not. Maybe not. I don't know, I just didn't think it was that big of a deal.