Let's do this. Lots of things happening tonight.
- Soccer: Texas Tech is hosting a first round game against Minnesota in the NCAA Tournament on Friday night, kickoff at 7:00 pm. See here for details about tickets. It might be cold, but I bet it's a great time. VTM's own 85raider has a detailed FanPost on the team with a ton of details and links. The Big 12 also featured Hayley Haagsma, which is neat.
- Women's Basketball: The Lady Raiders host New Mexico tonight at 6:30 pm. Candi Whitaker got her first win of her coaching on Sunday afternoon beating Texas Pan-Am, 70-48. The LAJ previews the game, including a bit about how two former Texas Tech players transferred to New Mexico and did well in their first game for the Lobos. The DT also previews the game.
- Volleyball: The volleyball team will play at Baylor tonight at 6:30 pm and will be on FSSW.
- Men's Basketball: The DT writes about the newcomers that are invigorating the team.
- The LAJ is profiling all of the seniors and up next is S Tre Porter, who talks about the players that will replace him and the sort of game they'll bring. It wasn't until this summer that I really grew an appreciation for Porter, but him and Hyder I'll miss the most from the defense next year.
- The LAJ has a notebook of things, but they were from the press conference from Monday I think.
- SI writes about TE Jace Amaro and thinks that he'll leave for the NFL, which I think he should leave too. It's too much money to pass up.
- The DT editorializes that Texas Tech fans should stick with the team through thick and thin.