The schedule for the rest of the day is that SARR and I will have our weekly conversation and the prediction post will also go up later this morning as well. Buckle up.
- Photos | Totally Texas Tech with some great before and after shots of the stadium from Raider Park.
- Soccer | Don't forget that tonight the soccer team plays their final regular season game against the Longhorns. The #12 Red Raiders kickoff at 7:00 pm. The LAJ writes about the soccer team's home field advantage. Good luck!
- Men's Basketball | The men's basketball team will play Angelo St. tonight in an exhibition game and it's actually going to be televised, so make sure and check out the link. The DT has a preview of the game and also an article about the team working on a new system. Also, Dan and I are working on a very extensive and terrific and beautiful basketball post to preview the season and the team. Dan has done the heavy lifting and I've done the coding, but it's going to be great and we're hoping to post it next week.
- The LAJ has a story on the eight inductees for the for the Texas Tech Hall of Fame this weekend, including kicker Kenny Vinyard.
- The LAJ writes about this team being in control of its own destiny and how former quarterbacks Mike Gundy and Kliff Kingsbury are coaching at their prior colleges.
- The Amarillo Globe-News writes about former Texas Tech commit James Castleman.
- The DT writes about the team rebounding from the first loss of the year.
- Grantland previews a handful of games including the Cowboys vs. Red Raiders.
- NewsOK had Don Williams answer questions about the game.
- The DMN predicts a Texas Tech win.
- FSSW has their Big 12 storylines and predictions.
- Frank the Tank with his Big 12 expansion index, which is a grading system of the possible teams that the Big 12 could potentially poach with BYU and Cincinnati.
- NewsOK with a story about how Texas Tech commit Mildren Montgomery loves LEGO's as he wants to major in architecture at Texas Tech. It's funny, as my kid has more LEGO's I find myself messing with them more than him. LEGO's were my favorite toy as a kid.
Make sure and check out the CBS video on Kingsbury, embedded below.