Sept 1, 2012; Lubbock, TX, USA; The Texas Tech Red Raider mascot before the game against the Northwestern State Demons at Jones AT&T Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Michael C. Johnson-US PRESSWIRE
TEXAS TECHDate | September 8, 2011
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Location | San Marcos, TX
Weather | Hot
TV | ESPN3
Radio | Affiliates
Game Cast | FoxSports
Previewing Texas St.TUESDAY: Stats That Matter
WEDNESDAY: Point of Attack
THURSDAY: Taking Notes
You know the drill. I ask the questions, you provide the answers. Feel free to copy and paste and then answer in the comments.
1. Are you at all concerned about the momentum and the idea that Texas St. is opening their season with a renovated stadium and their entrance into the FCS?
2. Last week, the guys that stepped up were Bradley Marquez and Marcus Kennard. With Tyson Williams, Darrin Moore and Javon Bell seeing their first action of the season, do you expect any one player to dominate on Saturday and if so, who?
3. Over/Under: 9.5 tackles by S Cody Davis and 2.5 turnovers created by the defense? My thought is that Davis is making a lot of tackles on Saturday then Texas Tech may be in trouble.
4. Is the difference in the game going to be that the defense is improved and is going to very much limit the Texas St. offense or is QB Seth Doege going to get his groove back and light up the scoreboard?
5. Over/Under: 60 is the total for points in the game is 60. Also guess the final score in the game and vote in the poll.
Predict the final score for the Texas St. game.
Texas Tech, by 18 or more. (480 votes)
Texas Tech, by 17 or less. (185 votes)
Texas St., by 4 or more. (44 votes)
Texas St., by 3 or less. (18 votes)
727 total votes