NEW MEXICODate | September 15, 2011
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | New Mexico Lobos
Location | Lubbock, TX
Weather | High 81, Low 53
TV | Fox College Sports
Radio | Affiliates
Game Cast | FoxSports
Previewing New MexicoTUESDAY: Stats That Matter
WEDNESDAY: Point of Attack
THURSDAY: Taking Notes
I ask the questions, you provide the answers. Copy and paste the questions if it makes it easier.
1. It has been a roulette wheel of which receiver steps up each game (it's only been two games, but you get the idea). Who leads the team in receiving yards this week?
2. It seems as if Vegas has wised up this week and the over/under for total points is 110. You got the over or under.
3. Last week, UT had 8 tackles for loss against New Mexico and Southern had 6 tackles for loss against New Mexico in the first game of the season. The over/under for tackles for loss is 6.5, do you have the over or under?
4. New Mexico is averaging 329 yards of total offense in their first two games and 33 points a game (I know, it's a small sample size). Do you have the over or under for both of those items.
5. Originally, Texas Tech opened as a 32 point favorite, but that line has now moved to 33.5. Predict the final score and vote in the poll.