AUSTIN, TX - NOVEMBER 5: Quarterback Seth Doege #7 of the Texas Tech Red Raiders throws against the Texas Longhorns in the fourth quarter on November 5, 2011 at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas. Texas beat Texas Tech 52-20. (Photo by Erich Schlegel/Getty Images)
NORTHWESTERN ST.Date | September 1, 2011
Time | 6:00 pm CST
Location | Lubbock, TX
Weather | Mostly Sunny, High 94, Low 65
TV | FoxSports SW Plus
Radio | Affiliates
Game Cast | FoxSports
Previewing Northwestern St.TUESDAY: Stats that Matter
WEDNESDAY: Point of Attack
THURSDAY: Taking Notes
You know the drill, I ask the questions, you provide the answers. You can get caught up with all of the previews from this week with the links to the right. Copy and paste the questions into a comment and answer away.
1. Which player is going to earn the "Darrin Moore’s First Game of 2011 Was Incredible Award" in Saturday’s game with it being likely that Darrin Moore won't be playing?
2. Will the defense limit Northwestern St. to under 300 total yards?
3. I’m setting the the over/under on the number passes completed (includes run after catch) for more than 20 yards at 4.5. You got the over or under?
4. Guess the stat lines for the following:
LB Will Smith (tackles / sacks / tackles for loss / interceptions)
WR Eric Ward (receptions / yards / touchdowns)
QB Seth Doege (yards / touchdowns / interceptions).
5. Predict the final score and vote in the poll.
Predict the outcome of the Northwestern St. game.
Texas Tech, by 30 or more. (258 votes)
Texas Tech, by 30 or less. (170 votes)
Northwestern St., by 4 or more. (11 votes)
Northwestern St., by 3 or less. (7 votes)
446 total votes