Here it is, the Texas Tech football two deep. Here are some initial thoughts:
- Alfredo Morales is your starter at left guard over Beau Carpenter.
- Bradley Marquez and Eric Ward are at the X, while Darrin Moore and Javon Bell are at the Z. Marquez flipped to X late in camp and he's such a pure athlete.
- Jordan Davis is backing up Alex Torres at the H.
- Jackson Richards and Branden Jackson are your starting defensive ends.
- No real surprises at linebacker other than Micah Awe, a true freshman, backing up Terrance Bullitt.
- Kerry Hyder and Delvon Simmons are starting, while Leon Mackey and Dennell Wesley are the backups. I think this has been the case for a while, but Simmons developing is incredibly important.
Austin Stewart and J.J. Gaines are your backup safeties.
- Derrick Mays and Bruce Jones are your backup cornerbacks.