HERE IS THE FINAL PLAN:
- Btech & I will be at the gate at the Blue Lot parking entrance probably 10 minutes prior to 4pm when the gates open.
- We will secure two spots next to each other for the tailgate. Btech has a gold 4 door Ford F-150. I have a dark gray Ford Escape.
- Filemon - if you could please plan to be there right when the gates open that would be great. Since you have the tent you are pretty important. Well, what I meant to say, is we would love it if you would be there right at 4pm because your Filemon, enough said, right? The fact that you have a Tech tailgating tent is pure gravy. :-)
- BSEES94_RoundRock - same as above for Filemon, the closer to 4pm you can arrive would be great since you have the awesome banner!
- We'll have the banner pictured below that BSEE94 had made, the wind sock pictured below (in honor of the wind), along with a Tech flag (we haven't figured out how to hang it yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something).
- Another way to recognize us is by looking for people that are highly unorganized but having fun!
- There will be local BBQ & some other things to snack on. We'll also have some soft drinks & water.
- For beer & booze it is BYOB.
- We will also post our location on VTM on Friday on this Fan Post.
- If you are lost, can't find us, being held hostage by some Golden Gophers, etc., you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll check email frequently but not constantly (depending on cell service... hopefully the Reliant is not like Jones AT&T Stadium where I can't get AT&T service...)..
- Look forward to meeting everyone on Friday! Wreck 'Em Tech!!