HERE IS THE FINAL PLAN:
- Btech & I will be at the gate at the Blue Lot parking entrance probably 10 minutes prior to 4pm when the gates open.
- We will secure two spots next to each other for the tailgate. Btech has a gold 4 door Ford F-150. I have a dark gray Ford Escape.
- Filemon - if you could please plan to be there right when the gates open that would be great. Since you have the tent you are pretty important. Well, what I meant to say, is we would love it if you would be there right at 4pm because your Filemon, enough said, right? The fact that you have a Tech tailgating tent is pure gravy. :-)
- BSEES94_RoundRock - same as above for Filemon, the closer to 4pm you can arrive would be great since you have the awesome banner!
- We'll have the banner pictured below that BSEE94 had made, the wind sock pictured below (in honor of the wind), along with a Tech flag (we haven't figured out how to hang it yet but I'm sure we'll come up with something).
- Another way to recognize us is by looking for people that are highly unorganized but having fun!
- There will be local BBQ & some other things to snack on. We'll also have some soft drinks & water.
- For beer & booze it is BYOB.
- We will also post our location on VTM on Friday on this Fan Post.
- If you are lost, can't find us, being held hostage by some Golden Gophers, etc., you can email me: email@example.com. I'll check email frequently but not constantly (depending on cell service... hopefully the Reliant is not like Jones AT&T Stadium where I can't get AT&T service...)..
- Look forward to meeting everyone on Friday! Wreck 'Em Tech!!
This is a FanPost and does not necessarily reflect the views of Viva The Matadors' writers or editors. It does reflect the views of this particular fan though, which is as important as the views of Viva The Matadors' writers or editors.