Answer five questions about the next Texas Tech head football coach.
1. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO YOU IN HIRING TEXAS TECH’S HEAD COACH, OTHER THAN, YOU KNOW, COACHING? AND FROM A COACHING PERSPECTIVE WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO YOU
2. IT SEEMS THAT HOCUTT IS GOING THE DIRECTION OF AN OFFENSIVE MINDED COACH, WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN HIRING A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR? ESPECIALLY SINCE TEXAS TECH HAS SEEN FOUR IN FOUR YEARS.
3. WE HAVE BEEN SO FOCUSED ON THE TUBERVILLE TERMINATION WE HAVEN’T EVEN TALKED ABOUT MINNESOTA, ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 5, HOW INTERESTED ARE YOU IN THE ACTUAL GAME?
4. NO MATTER WHO THE HEAD COACH IS, THERE IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST ADJUSTMENT FOR THE NEW HEAD COACH. WHAT IS THE ONE PIECE OF ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE WHOEVER THE NEW COACH IS?
5. WE’RE JUST KIDDING OURSELVES, THE NEXT HEAD COACH IS GOING TO BE RON PRINCE OR JOHN GRUDEN, AMIRITE?
Consider this your open thread for the day. Maybe Texas Tech has a head coach by the end of the day.