TEXAS TECHDate | October 6, 2012
Time | 2:30 pm CST
Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | Oklahoma Sooners
Location | Lubbock, TX
Weather | High 46, Low 38
TV | ABC/ESPN2
Radio | Affiliates
Game Cast | FoxSports
You know what to do. Answer the questions and vote in the poll.
1. What is more important, holding Landry Jones to under 300 yards passing or holding the OU running game to under 150 yards running?
2. Conversely, is it more important to hold Seth Doege to under 300 yards passing or holding the Texas Tech running game to under 150 yards running?
3. Which team will have more turnovers at the end of the game?
4. Which Texas Tech running back gets the bulk of the carries? Eric Stephens, Kenny Williams or Sadale Foster?
5. The opening line opened with Texas Tech getting 5, and it dipped to 4.5, but now has seemed to have leveled off at 5. Who do you like given the spread and do you take the over or under on the total points at 58.5?