WHAT WENT RIGHT
- There were bright spots, they're tough to find right now, but this is still a pretty good football team. This is not the #14 or whatever team in the country, but Texas Tech is still a pretty good little football team. Pretty good little football team.
- I don't like losing, but I, as well as Vegas, knew that K-State was just a better football team. My hat is off to them. I think this is in the wrong section.
WHAT WENT WRONG
- Texas Tech got Collin-Kleined and Bill-Snydered today and I understand that. Kansas St. is a really good football team and Klein is a really good football player.
- When you shoot yourself in the foot continually, the foot will eventually just fall off. That's kinda what happened today, things snowballed quite a bit.
- I was expecting a double-digit loss because I do think that K-State is really a better team than OU, so I'm not totally surprised, but I am very disappointed right now.
Now, let's kick the shit out of those Longhorns.