Get your prediction on as Texas Tech travels to Manhattan, Kansas, to take on the Kansas St. Wildcats.
Date | October 27, 2012
You know the drill. I ask the questions and you provide the answers. Feel free to copy and paste the questions in your comments and make sure and answer the poll.
1. Do you think that Collin Klein will be over or under his per game average of 79 yards rushing and 200 yards passing?
2. K-State is #24 in total defense allowing 327 yards a game and #16 in scoring defense allowing 16 points per game, will Texas Tech be over or under either number?
3. Will the Texas Tech running backs rush for over or under 154 yards on Saturday?
4. Kansas St. has only turned the ball over once in last four games. Will Texas Tech be able to create any turnovers and if so, how many do you predict Texas Tech will have?
5. The line opened with Texas Tech getting 8, but now that line has dropped to Texas Tech getting 7. Do you think Texas Tech covers and/or wins? Also, you got the over or under on 62 total points?
Predict the outcome of the Kansas St. game.
Texas Tech, by 4 or more. (156 votes)
Texas Tech, by 3 or less. (144 votes)
Kansas St., by 8 or more. (97 votes)
Kansas St., by 7 or less. (70 votes)
467 total votes