You know what to do. Copy and paste the questions (if you want) into the comments and make sure and answer the poll.
1. Over/Under: Will QB Seth Doege throw for over or under 350 yards?
2. If you had the ability to just stop one, is it more important to stop QB Trevone Boykin or the TCU running backs?
3. What's your single key for the game for the Texas Tech defense? What must they accomplish in order to win?
4. In only two games this year has Texas Tech been in the positive in turnover margin for a game. Will this be a game where the winner will have a positive turnover margin, or will this continue to be irrelevant for Texas Tech?
5. The line opened up giving TCU 3 points, but has swung all the way around and now Texas Tech is giving up 1 to 2 points. Is this a situation where so many people are betting on Texas Tech because of last week or is Texas Tech the better football team? Also, you got the over or under with 56 points?