Reese Strickland-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Predict the outcome and so many other things as Texas Tech takes on West Virginia.
TEXAS TECHDate | October 13, 2012
Time | 2:30 pm CST
Good Guys | Texas Tech Red Raiders
Bad Guys | West Virginia Mountaineers
Location | Lubbock, TX
Weather | High 77, Low 48
TV | ABC
Radio | Affiliates
Game Cast | FoxSports
I ask the questions and you provide the answers. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and let's do this. And yes, that's a photo of the kicker. Bustin's got this.
1. Do you think the offense will get back on track on one of the worst pass defenses in the country? And when I say "back on track" do you think the offense will score more or less than 40 points?
2. What type of performance are you expecting from the defense? Do you think they hold West Virginia's offense to more or less than 40 points?
3. This really isn't a prediction, and without writing an entire essay, but what's it going to take for Texas Tech to get out of its slump against pretty good conference teams?
4. Over/Under: Geno Smith has over or under 2.5 turnovers (includes fumbles and interceptions).
5. I could promise that the line opened at 3.5, but OddsShark says it opened at 5. Apparantly a lot of the money has come in on West Virginia, but the line is actually getting smaller and now sits around 4.5 or 4. With the line at 4.5, who do you like and will you take the over/under on the total points at 78?
Predict the outcome of the West Virginia game.
Texas Tech, by 4 or more. (55 votes)
Texas Tech, by 3 or less. (50 votes)
West Virginia, by 5 or more. (250 votes)
West Virginia, by 4 or less. (14 votes)
369 total votes