Heres a hotch potch list of who I can see breaking through from relative obscurity (With very little thought as to why at this stage)...
1) Eugene Neboh. I know he was forced into the starting lineup last year, so isn't a complete unknown, but with his injury in the off season, he is totally forgotten about at this stage. I doubt he'll dislodge the incumbents, but I can see him making some key plays at cb and special teams in 2011.
2) Giorgio Durham. Transferred in with little fanfare a while back and has been going about his business very well by all accounts. With Safety depth not being great, I can see him being the key backup and having a blinding 1 season at Tech before graduating. Special teams demon all the way before he sees live action on the D.
3) Kyle Clark. No apparent reason to this pick outside that he was a 4* recruit, and has disappeared off the depth chart. There must be the talent there, and there are spaces on the O-line for good backups. As a 3rd year sophomore, his playing chances won't get easier in 12+13.
4) Aaron Fisher. Quiet, unassuming with great hands, decent speed and a workmanlike attitude. Plays the special teams, and if the 2 deep are having issues making the catches, why can't Fisher come in and do the job for them?
5) Branden Jackson. Great athlete, heavily recruited but a true freshman to start at LB? If Cobb and Winbush are struggling, and either Dees, Fehoko or Hubert are too slow to man the strongside spot, I can envision him making more of a splash than his more highly touted high school teammate Delvon Simmons from the off.