Is the sky failling in Babylon on the Colorado?
Just reading our good friends from BON and there is huge paranoia regarding Gilbert being named QB "secretly." they were pulling for Either LIttle McCoy or Connor Wood to take the snaps, and now that GG is the QB, all of Sixth street seems like its about riot.
Just glad that we all on here seem to be behind Deoge. We have confidence in him. I also think its funny, that Potts was by far our least effective QB in the past Decade and we still 9-4 and 8-5 records plus bowl wins and wins over ranked teams, and we were calling for his head.
Cant Wait for Doege Vs Gilbert come the fall. I think OC Brown and the crop of offensive playmakers will spread em and shred em with the running game. If Baylor can do it, we can do it.
Oh, and also here are my Big 12-2 QB Rankings
1. Landry Jones, OU-Gotta go with him. Numbers dont lie. he was very effective.
2. Brandon Weeden. OSU-Dana H made him a stud, can he be one without him?
3. Ryan Tannehill, A&M- He was money the entire time he played. Great overall athelte.
4. Robert Griffin III, Baylor-Dude's a baller. Thats just it.
5. Seth Doege, Tech- I just think he is better than what so many people give him credit for. He will be very effective this year. Shown promise in back up duty.
6. Garrett Gilbert-Overhyped to begin with, but has tons of potential,and can only get better, IMHO.
7. Little Gabbert-Mizzou- Hes solid. He will follow in big bro's footsteps.
8. ISU QB- ISU is improved, whoever takes snaps will be improved as well. They did beat us last year, lest we forget.
9. KSU-They've got major issues.
10. Kansas- Why not pull a basketball player out of the stands and let him try his hand at it?