Who I think It will be.
Here is what I predict to be a 2 deep of the skill positions heading into the spring. I used a 4 deep set at QB and RB. I also may not have some positions quite right so please correct me if err in my predictions.
1. Doege (Gotta go with him, I just have a good feeling he is really going to be good)
2. Karam (He will see some time in blow out duty)
3. Young (Hope to see him play at least once this year)
4. Brewer (Redshirt, Run Scout Team)
Split End (X)
1. Eric Ward
2. Shawn Corker
2. Aaron Fisher (He impressed me at the end of the year)
Just my 2 c/