These are my 10 reasons i think tubbs time at tech is/should running out.
1. Our Bowl streak is over unless we upset Baylor and OU or OSU. TTU is the only program in BIG XII that have gone or qualified to a bowl game every year since the conference formed. :(
2. Any other coach who have this team be undefeated right now. (Do less with more.)
3. Makes the same excuse every week we loose. " we have young players and they are still learning how to win" (If you are going to make excuses at least don't make the same excuse every week.)
4. Got no guts/brains. when you know your special teams is bad and gotten blocked last 2 tries and lost a game because of kicking field goals too much, why would you not go for it on 4th down.
5. Doesn't fit with the BIG XII. Still thinks he is in the SEC.
6. The offensive coordinator was hired from a sunbelt conference.
7. Doesn't go for it in 4th down when it is needed.
8. Run on 1st down when you recover the onside kick and need a TD to win.
9. Kick too much field Goals
10. Yea he is great recruiter and a salesman, but you have to know how to win close games.
Do you'll think tubbs is in the hotseat.
Yes (114 votes)
No (99 votes)
Not yet (136 votes)
349 total votes