Chad Glasgow Bio - clicky linky
Great hire. Just a great hire. On to the list!!
5. Stating the obvious - we need help in the secondary department like Donald Trump needs a hair stylist. It's downright sad and embarassing. Coach Glasgow will come in damn handy in this department.
4. 4-2-5 We all want and need some defense. This is the guy to hire. Somebody not from the SEC. That's really my only requirement. If Coach Glasgow can coach the secondary at TCU in 3 days, what would stop him from doing that here?
3. Chad and his wife have twin boys born exactly 9 months after they were married. I like a guy that isn't afraid to go for a TD on first down on his own 2 yard line.
2. Glasgow Smile - Sorry, I'm into True Crime and sick things of the nature.
1. Glasgow Coma Scale - If this isn't the best selling point ever, then I don't know what is. This guy has a coma scale named after him. Isn't that what we want on defense?
During last years fiasco of firing and hiring coaches, DTN was throwing nicknames to everybody involved with Texas Tech Football. James Willis = Jeep, Neil Brown = Mike Myers/SNL's Simon, Tommy Tuberville = Catfish Jesus. I feel we need to come up with a nickname that fits Coach Glasgow. Feel free to add to the list and suggest nicknames.