My neighbor who is a big Baylor guy (I know but he’s alright) says he read on one of his forums that the following players did not meet Freshman eligibility requirements:
1. Aleon Calhoun, OL (Navasota)
2. Delans Griffin, RB (Clinton, OK)
3. Lawrence Cayou, DE (New Oleans)
4. Brandon Smith, DB (Raceland, LA)
5. Lavaughn Whigham, WR (Miami, FL)
6. Phillip Warren, CB (Miami, FL)
I don't really know much about these guys other than there seemed to be some hype surrounding D. Griffin. Just curious if anyone else has heard or read anything and can confirm or deny this rumor. I apologize in advance if this has already been covered. How much will this sting if true?