The google sent me this interesting new PR tool our administration is trying. Looks like in lieu of setting up a real-time website with killer graphics and plenty of information, they decided to take the newsletter route. Some highlights from their first effort:
1. Leadership tips from the Chancellor.
2. A delicious tailgating recipe from the AD.
3. Update on the 5 year plan from the school President.
4. An informative interview with a former Tech great.
5. A motivational quote on charity from Stephon Marbury.
We can see the PR blitz in full effect. Releasing the Leach tapes and this folksy newsletter at the same time? Wow, these guys are good.
There are a few bugs to work out but overall it was a decent first effort. I hope you enjoy Musings from the Bell Tower Boys (link provided by London Raider below) and be on the lookout for new issues monthly. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
And, as always, it's fictional. I saw it in my head. And I don't want to get sued.
(Editor's note -LondonRaider: Readers can also click here to directly download the file (Musings Edition 1).